Sunday, January 5, 2014

¡Buen viaje!

Hola!

So the last time I had a blog was in 7th grade and it may have been the most embarrassing thing I could have done to myself but here I am, trying it again. I'm studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain this upcoming semester and I am beyond excited to write about my antics and adventures in hopes that someone reads them and/or cares about them.

Quick disclaimer: the only people who think I'm funny are my mom and (sometimes) my sister. So bear with me and maybe give me a sympathy chuckle here and there. It will be much appreciated.

My flight leaves in 24 hours and I'm not even close to being ready so I'm gonna go work on that before my mom kills me. Let's see if I can write in this thing daily...hm.

Angela

1 comment:

  1. You will certainly be missed. Have fun my little lady and I can't wait to read about your adventure! I love you!

    ReplyDelete